Sunday 13 December 2009

Injustice


I like a good quote now and then to remind myself about the injustice around the world. Again, stumbled upon this interesting website that sells "tools for change".

It is so easy to get caught up in our daily grind that we sometimes unconsciously find ourselves slowly sucked into the injustice that we think of it to be socially acceptable. (legally accpetable in some situations even!)

In the midst of the UK's MP expenses row, I reflected upon it myself and asked whether I would do the same thing ? One could have been deemed a fool have you not taken advantage of the position and authority that you were given. "What a waste" I hear...

But i came back with one answer in my head.. One should do what is right, not what one can get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment